Apply for Funding
As a non-profit charitable organization, the Shooting Stars Foundation’s seeks to provide funding to various AIDS related agencies with an emphasis on those agencies and outlets in British Columbia providing much needed emergency support systems such as shelter, food, clothing and medicine for people afflicted with the AIDS virus so as to maintain and improve the quality of patients' lives in comfort and dignity as they combat the disease, and on those agencies that educate and prevent the further spreading of the virus.
As per Government of Canada Guidelines grants will be limited to applicants with a valid Canadian Charities Registration number.
- The 2014 grant application is now posted
- Application deadline is: February 24, 2014.
- If you have any questions on your submission, please email: [email protected]
- Application submissions are preferred electronically and can be sent via email to: [email protected]
- Receipt of your application will be confirmed by email within three business days of receipt. If you have not received confirmation, please contact us at 604-254-0292. Please allow sufficient time for your application to reach us before the deadline.
- Successful applicants will be advised in early-April.
- If your program was a recipient of a Shooting Stars Foundation grant last year, please include a brief summary report on how the funds were utilized and details on the program activities/impact. This report must be received prior to subsequent monies being granted.
Download a 2014 Grant Request Application (Word file - right click here)
Please complete the Word formatted application form electronically and submit via email (along with requested supporting documents).